Old Girl Old Girl

Spoilers!!! do not read unless you want it spoiled

Woah really good very creepy the ending was frightening and the door to get in was clever. Q4H I sat there for a bit maybe thinking the 4 button had fallen off but all you have to do is add up the 11s so the real password is Q1111H. But boy oh boy is Jane frightening lol. Hope in the sequel you get to save her!

powerUP powerUP

huh....

Well the game kinda just started with out giving much of a warning, so i wasn't ready, also my guy could do the pacman effect and go off one side of the screen and come out on the other, only sometimes, not all the time. also the little drift time is way to long if i hold the button for longer than half a second i go slamming into the bigger boxes. Interesting concept though maybe if you added some power ups and such like lasers and temporary ability to absorb all boxes, also make the game a little bit longer.

Good game keep up the good work

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

thank you so very much!!!!!

I basically just got CS4 masters collection and with this I can finally learn how to use it thank you so much!!!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Keep in mind CS4 and CS3 are different. X___X. but they may have the same basic principles...the motion twneening is different!!!!

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

i love these game

these games that like get into to ur head i absolutely love so fun i had to beat it even though i was in math class lol

Run Elephant Run Run Elephant Run

.....

so......ur not suppose to b able to beat insane mode huh?

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

grr i submit defeat

great game got me way to addicted very clever level designs it got me on level 38 though i found my self just making it through some of them with no time at all i was very imprest with how well this game was thought out cudos

Inca Blocks Inca Blocks

well...

normally i don't give out bad reviews but anytime i would roll the objects they would keep moving and when i changed gravity they went w/e way they wanted, also the shift key doesn't do anything special so i didn't know why it was used in this game. i gave you a four because you put a lot of work into it and i can see that in your graphics you might just wanna tweak the gravity and shift thing.